I am allllll about the fall flavors. Give me a pumpkin coffee, a pair of Uggs and a Michael Kors watch and slap a BASIC sticker on my head. I'll wear that badge proud!
Today's dish is something I whipped together on a whim and I'm OBSESSED!
What you need:
1 large yellow onion
1 spaghetti squash
1/2-1 pound Brussel sprouts
2-3 cloves of garlic
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Clean, cut and season your Brussel Sprouts with salt pepper and olive oil.
3. Place on a baking sheet with your whole uncut squash and bake for 1 hour.
4. Make sure to mix your Brussels every 15-20 minutes.
5. While this is cooking cut up and sauté your onions in olive oil.
6. Before onions are caramelized, chop and add your garlic!
7. Once your veggies are done it's time to prep your squash!
8. Use a large pot or your Le Creuset ( I cook everything in my Le Creuset! #obsessed).
9. Put Brussels, onions, and a splash more oil in the pot and let hang out.
10. Cut your squash in half, long ways, and remove seeds with a spoon.
11. With two forks, shred your squash!
12. Once you are done, add squash to pot.
13. Turn on medium heat and mix everything up!!!
I added garlic powder, chili powder and a little more pepper but season as you like!!!